Parent-Teacher Meetings, Reports and Examinations
There are three sets of interviews with parents throughout the year.
- Early in Term 1 – a tutor/parent/student goal setting interview which includes the setting of academic goals.
- Late Term 1 – parent/teacher meeting to discuss individual academic progress.
- Term 3 – parent/teacher meeting to discuss individual academic progress.
Parents are welcome to contact a student’s tutor to discuss individual academic progress at other times during the year.
An interim report is published via the Kamar Parent Portal mid Term 1. Formal written reports are published, via the portal, in mid Term 2, mid Term 3 and the end of the academic year. A paper copy of the reports can be requested via the schools website.
For students in the SMC Diploma Programme
- School examinations in November
For students sitting NCEA Examinations:
- School examinations in August
- External NCEA examinations in November
For students in the IB Programme:
- Year 12 IB – school examinations in November
- Year 13 IB – school examinations in August
- Year 13 IB – final course examinations in November