Parent-Teacher Meetings, Reports and Examinations
There are three sets of interviews with parents throughout the year.
- Early in Term 1 – a tutor/parent/student goal setting interview which includes the setting of academic goals.
- Late Term 1 – parent/teacher interviews to discuss individual academic progress.
- Term 3 – parent/teacher interviews to discuss individual academic progress.
Parents are welcome to contact a student’s tutor to discuss individual academic progress at other times during the year.
Individual subject learning comments are posted to the Kamar Portal throughout the year. These are summarised at the end of Terms 2 and 4 into a formal report format.
In addition, at the end of Term 1 an Interim Report is issued as well as feedback from preliminary examinations in Term 3.
For students sitting NCEA Examinations:
- School examinations in August
- External NCEA examinations in November
For students in the IB Programme:
- Year 12 IB – school examinations in November
- Year 13 IB – school examinations in August
- Year 13 IB – final course examinations in November