NCEA Level 1 Accounting
Number of Credits: 20
Entry Recommendations: Open entry.
Course Outline: Accounting is the study of measuring and communicating financial information for individuals, businesses and non-profit organisations. Students will gain knowledge, skills, and experience to manage the financial affairs of individuals, whānau, and local small entities, including community organisations, while acting with integrity.
Skills developed in the course:
- Prepare and maintain financial records
- Manage financial affairs
- Act with integrity
- Contribute to the wider community
- Process financial information
- Analyse financial information
- Interpret financial information
Course Costs: Workbooks and revision booklets, approximately $50.
The course leads to: NCEA Level 2 Accounting