NCEA Level 3 Accounting
Number of Credits: 21-22
Entry Recommendations: NCEA Level 2 Accounting.
Course Outline: This course applies the skills and knowledge from NCEA Level 2 Accounting to a wider range of business structures and business types. This is a valuable course for students who may be contemplating future study and/or a career in Commerce or Business Management.
Skills developed in the course:
- Applying theory to concepts
- Processing financial transactions
- Writing reports
- Processing financial statements
- Analysis of a company’s Annual Report
- Interpretation of a company’s Annual Report
Course Costs: Approximately $50 for workbooks and revision books appropriate to the course.
Assessment: All students will complete two internal and two external standards. The class will make a choice from one of the two remaining standards.